Sunday, October 22, 2006

A relaxing Sunday

Just finished reading all of you new blogs. Love Eliott's with darling pictures of Emma, Sophie and Andrew. You can really see the love for Sophie on Andrew's face. Matthew has pictures of Annie, Jack and Max. What loving children. Be sure to check David's blog. A great picture of David and Lauren, Audrey,Parker,Mabel and Oliver.
We are truly blessed.
Grampy has a procedure tomorrow (just routine) and so he is pretty much confined to the house for a few days. No food until after 5:00 tomorrow and he has to drink that yukie drink this eve. Don't think we will go any place. He can only have clear liquids and popcicles until after the doctor does his thing! Hard for him because he is used to his 3 meals a day. Good thing he can watch his football games!
I am working on decorations for homecoming next Saturday. They are turning out pretty well and if I could I would post a picture.
Will be glad when tomorrow is over. I am sure Dad will be ready for a good dinner.
Thank you David for fixing my blog and adding all of the links for me.
Love and Hugs

2 comments:

Leslie said...

i'm so glad you started a blog. i love to hear about your days. hugs to grampy. that drink is yucky. bleh. :)

joojierose said...

i hope everything goes well for grampy! give him a hug for me.