Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Another Busy Day

Grampy had his wonderful procedure yesterday and he did survive. Glad it is over!
He was glad to get home and eat his favorite dinner of my macaroni and cheese.
Needless to say he was hungry!
Another busy day. I don't know how I could ever find time to work????? Grampy says
my jobs are all self imposed and I guess they are but that's okay because I like what I do and I am not complaining. Finished the work on the decorations for homecoming and they picked them up yesterday. Now I need to start on the ones for the orange republican womens fundraiser luncheon in Dec. Will go to Shinoda's and try to get some ideas. It is a well attended affair with about 450 women so there are 45 tables to make centerpieces for. Will get help but I need to design them. Any ideas????? The theme is "A Jazzy Christmas" and the Chapman Jazz band will be the entertainment. This is the event that I do 8-10 3' high themed Christmas trees. Different business establishments donate either the money for the trees or they take one of our purchased trees and decorated them themselves. Of course if they don't want to decorated them guess who does!
Sean and Amy are moving from Montana to Kennewick Wa. Sean has a new job in Pendelton, Or. This is about 1 hour away for him to drive but the traffic is not as bad there as here so it won't be a bad drive. Kennewick is a much better community then Pendelton.
Haven't heard from Cashel or Heather lately but will soon I know. Everyone is busy with their growing families and I know all are busy too. But that's what keeps life interesting and it would be a sad thing if we didn't have anything to do or anyone to do for.
Love you all

2 comments:

stephanie said...

grammy, i am so glad that you have a blog. i love hearing what you are up to! i love you!

Chelsey Brae said...

Hey Grammy,
Everyone's families are growing fast too! Heather is in Germany for a week I think she gets back this weekend. So we will hear what she bought at the christmas markets there. I;m starting Massage Therapy school in January! I'll have to give you a call soon to fill you in! Love and miss you
Chels