Friday, October 20, 2006

It Worked!

Guess it worked! I saw it on my blog. Now I hope you all can get it???? Today was not to busy. Had my haircut this morning and wow did he cut it short-it will grow!
Went to Lakewood this afternoon to see Emri but they weren't home so went to the salon for a bit and then home. Tonight we are going to Chapman to see an opera performance and tomorrow is the football game. I am waiting for Elliott to send more pictures of Sophie. Such an exciting time for the Eliott Parkers. Andrew and Ethan and Emma get to see their new baby sister that they have been waiting for.
Sophie you have oodles of cousins and aunts and uncles that are all glad you are here. Grammy's and gramp's too.
Love you all mucho
Grammy

2 comments:

Chelsey Brae said...

Hey Grammy,
Glad your blog is up and working :)
Tell them Congrats on the new addition to the Elliott family!
Miss you Love you
Chelsey

Pa said...

Mom, we have all comments forwarded to your email as well. Hopefully, it is working. I also added Dan to your links.