Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy New Year

Happy New Year
Happy New Year It has been a busy time! Lots of company and trying to get all of the Christmas stuff put away. Had to clean the attic first and then get those plastic containers to put the "stuff" in. Goodness there are alot of decorations. Wish you were all close so that you could share them and take some home. I certainly don't need so many. Anyway, big job done!!!!! Linda came for a few days before she goes back to Germany. Think she had fun- Our minister Stan is single and so is Linda so they spent New Year's Eve together. Hummmmm I wonder! They went to college together and I am sure they had fun talking about old times. Linda needs a male friend. Ron and Dana (Linda's brother and family) came over last night and we had a nice visit. They came down from Ukiah to go to Disneyland for a few days. We are meeting them tonight in Down town Disney for dinner. Their 3 boys remind me of my 3 boys. They are really a great family. Will post a picture of them tomorrow. Time is passing quickly and I need to get ready so will post more tomorrow.
draft

No comments: