Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas

Santa visited our house tonight-even though it was not Christmas day yet. We were all sitting in the living room and we heard jingle bells outside of the door. What is that I said, and Annie and Jack said, It's Santa Claus". As quick as could be they dashed up the stairs and low and behold he had been here. Their stockings were filled to the brim and what fun was had. They were so excited. Of course we were lucky because we had our dinner and Annie was Joseph and Annie was Mary. Annie's baby doll was the baby Jesus and they were so quiet while Grampy read the Christmas Story. Annie sang a song for us and then the sleigh bells rang. Santa had very good timing. Of course pajamas were on and they were ready to go home and wait for Santa to come there. As Jack got in the car he said to Annie, "This was a fun night". I thought it was fun too. Our church has a service at 11:00 tonight and I am trying to talk Grampy into going with me. Miss you all and the magic that we have here but I know you will make your own magic. Will post some pictures tomorrow as I don't have them yet! Merry Christmas to You All.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Merry Christmas Grammy! It sounds like you all had fun, what cuties those little Parkers are.

Wish we could have been there!

joojierose said...

i LOVED Christmas eve's at your house growing up! so fun. i bet annie and jack were too cute for words. love you all, and happy new year!

Ginger said...

In the nine years Elliott and I have been married, I have never made it to your house on Christmas Eve... One of these years, we will have to plan for that.
I am glad Annie and Jack got to come!