Sunday, December 10, 2006

Christmas is gettin closer!


Today is Sunday and after church I am going to wrap gifts so that I can get them in the mail tomorrow. Would love to deliver them in person but that's not going to happen. Do you remember this picture from Christmas' past? You were all so little. I am not sure but I think Julianne was the baby. This was a good tradition and I still have the costumes for your children. Last year Annie was Mary and Jack was Joseph we had a doll for the Baby Jesus. Maybe Max will be the baby this year or Emri?? We still do it even though you all aren't here in person, just in our thoughts and precious memories. The sleigh bells will ring and Santa will have come and gone. Everyone will run upstairs and see what he left. Of course we will miss David reading the Christmas story so Grampy or Matt will and then we will sing some carols all before the sleigh bells. Everyone goes home early to wait for Santa at their house and Grampy and I will go to the midnight church service.

No comments: