Friday, April 15, 2016

Playing catch up

Haven't posted for a long time and think I had better catch up with what has gone on in the few years.
(If I can remember)!  Bob has moved home with us and is great having hime here.  He says it is to take card of the elderly but I thing we take care of him!  Of course he is gettoing elderly too.
Billl and I audit classes at Chapman which is fun being in classes with the kids.  We each take a different class because we are each interested in different subject.
2014 was not a very good year for me.  In June I tripped over a chair in the cafe at school and broke my elbow.  Just get over that and tripped on the pad at Curves and hit my head. The paramedics came and ended up in the hospital with a hemotoma and they did drilled a hole in my head to drain the blood  that turned out fine except I fell again in another month at Curves and ended back with a broken arm and another hemotoma.  This time more serious.  Was home for a few days and the headachs started so went back and this time the tookout a piece of my skull and put a drain in.  Was in a coma for 5 days and thing were pretty scary for my family.  It has bee a year and a half and I am back to normal   Oh! they shaved my head so I did not color it again when it grew   out so now it a pretty silver gray.
Enough of that!!!! Now a new year and there is much to do.  ust finished a month ago of some fairy houses for aty (Matt,s wife ) for a festival she is having tomorrow April 15.  You can see them on my Facebook.
 I will write some morrow and try to keep again with my blog.

1 comment:

elliott said...

Just saw this--good to see you writing on here!