Monday, August 10, 2009

Percy Hirst Smith


More old pictures. This is multiple pictures of Percy Hirst Smith. He was born in England and came to the USA.
A couple of these pictures were taken in British Columbia. I am not sure of any of the dates. The picture in the middle is how I remember him to look. Cameron sent me all of these pictures to which I am grateful. There are still more and I will blog them in a few days. The copies she sent were a bit larger but it takes a lot of room and printing so I condensed them. I haver seen any of these pictures before and the last time I say Grandpa Smith was in 1947.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Leslie said...

wow, a very handsome guy! all of these photos are such treasures, thanks for taking the time to share them with us, grammy!

stephanie said...

he is so handsome. i am glad you are posting these pictures. it is so neat to see them all. love you, grammy. hope you are feeling well.