Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Haven't posted anything on my blog for quite a while so decided I should. The month of June was a busy one. We went to Colorado for Chelsey's wedding and then tried to play catch up when we got home. The wedding was special even though there was rain,hail, ligtning and thunder. I was told by my therapist that a tradition in Mexico was that if it rained on your wedding day you would have a long and fruitful marriage. So Chelsey and Brad it sounds good for you.


When we came home we got busy moving fom the upstairs bedroom to the downstairs one. It was hard for me to do as we had such a comfortable one up there. No fireplace, no closet , 1 chest of drawers and not as much room besides the bathroom has 1 sink and is a bit crowed for 2 people. As David said I need to be flexible and make things work. We bought a portable closet to hang clothes and I put my other things in the cupboards in the bathroom. If I want something that isn't downstairs Dad has to go up and get it for me. After 3 months of not being up there I have forgotten just what is there. We bought a new mattress set so I can sleep in the bed instead of the hospital bed. Life does change and I am trying to be Flexible. Somehow it will have to work even though I don't like it.

Love reading the blogs and keeping up with the ones of you who keep them up. Of course I am guilty for not doing it either and will try to get better. Really have no excuse.

2 comments:

joojierose said...

welcome back to blogging grammy :) sorry about the switch in rooms. it must be no fun at all :( wish i were there to bake cookies with you like old times!

much love, jooj.

Leslie said...

good to see you blogging again. sorry about the room switch, i know you didn't want it to come to that. you sound like you have a good attitude, though.