Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Lots of hugs and thank you's

This is a note to the members of my wonderful family. Thank you all for making this one of the very best weekends of my life. This was the first time that all of us have been together and I hope it isn't the last but one never knows. The cousins all had a good time playing together and I so enjoyed watching them. Many of our friends know we have a large family but they could really see them this weekend. I know it was a effort financially and otherwise for you all to be here but I just want you ALL to know how very much you are appreciated and loved. I am truly blessed.
Thank you, Thank you.
Lots of hugs
Grammy

3 comments:

Leslie said...

we had so much fun. the chapman pennants have made it onto the boys' bedroom walls. hooray! love you so much. ;)

Pa said...

Mom, thanks to you and Dad for the preparatory work to bring it all together. Sorry that it couldn't have been extended. We had fun!

joojierose said...

it was an awesome trip! love you all very much :)