Tuesday, June 10, 2008

STAR BABY WRAP

I went to a baby shower and one of the grandmothers there had made this star shape baby wrap. I think mine is prettier but did think it was a great idea. You can put your baby in it and then wrap it up and it will go into the car seat without having to uncover the baby to strap her in. What do you think? Is it worth making more?
We have 4 babies coming and I can make one for each if you think it is practical. Just let me know! These are good for winter babies. Probably to war for summer ones????
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Leslie said...

very cute, especially for heather's baby in the snow!! great job, grammy. you're amazing.

CashelBrae said...

Those are cute :) Will work for mine too, as he/she will be here at the end of nov. however we don't get freezing cold weather, but it still gets cold so I put my name in the hat for one! :)
I've seen something similar that I always wanted so i think it's worth it :)

goood job! :)

stephanie said...

definitely worth it. those are so great, grammy! i wish it was cold enough in arizona for one.

Chelsey Brae said...

Grammy,
Posted pictures on my blog :) I know you where bugging me about it!

MIMI n' LINCOLN RULE!! said...

those are so cute and useful especially since you don't even have to take it off to put the baby in the car seat.

you are amazing, grammy.

Carla said...

Love those blankets, Barbara. Wonderful idea, and a great present for a new baby.

MarinoV said...

Could you share your pattern?