Thursday, May 29, 2008

1 more step to new garden!

Some of my plants arrived yesterday. I am getting so excited and can't wait until it is all planted.
Chuck said that they would deliver some more today and
would plant on Friday. ThenI will have a pretty garden
again. In the meantime Bob is painting the wood on the porch and
I am going to do the little black desk and the window box.
Still have to get some flowers for the window box but
think I will just use geraniums. They see to do the best.
It should be done by the time Heather comes to visit next month!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ginger said...

It is coming along so nicely. I can't wait to see it all finished!

Barbara said...

I CAN'T EITHER!~!!!!

Heather said...

Yeah! I had hoped it would be done by the time Cayden and I arrived so I could get pictures in g"reat grammy's garden"! I'm so excited to come!

MyFender said...

I need you to come help me figure out what to do with my new yard...I have serious "shrubbage"....not sure what to keep and what to get rid of. I really want to make room for some rose bushes!!