Thursday, April 03, 2008

This is what I have been working on. Invitations to our big event in Dec.
We usually have about 400 men and women so it is one of the holiday luncheons that many plan on. I think it is the tree drawing that gets them there. We have at least 30 3'high fully decorated trees in the drawing. I usually do about 7 or 8 so it does keep me busy at holiday time. As co-chairman I want to get as much done as possible now so that I can enjoy the holidays and all of my wonerful family coming in Oct.
Now vote on which one of these invitations you like the best. Then I can go to the printer and get them all done and stuffed!!! Paula, our president, requested an elegant looking invitation and this is what I came up with!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

elliott said...

I like them both, although my vote goes to the one on the bottom.

stephanie said...

ditto, elliott.

MyFender said...

hmmmm, I like them both but I am actually leaning towards the top pic, I like the graphic with the dancing couple. Both are great!
Love, Amy

Leslie said...

i like the first one because it's so simple and elegant, but the second one really stands out. it's colorful and catches your eye more.

great job, grammy!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carla said...

This sounds like a really fun Christmas tradition. Also a lot of work! :) I like the second invitation best. The ribbon wrapping around and the holly in the corners... very cleverly done.

Heather said...

ok my 2 cents... I like the 1st as it is "clean line elegant" but my favorite is the 2nd. It's got that "old fashioned" elegance to it!
Love you grammy! miss you tons!
Heather

MIMI n' LINCOLN RULE!! said...

grammy, i don't know if you already printed the invitations, but we like the second one the best.

good luck with preparing everything.

love ya,