Wednesday, September 05, 2007

First Sunday of the month!



Sunday was the first Sunday in September so the Matthew Parkers came over for dinner. Fun day. They didn't have to get home for a meeting or school the next day so we had a good visit. The kids were toooo cute. Max ate for the first time at the table with the Annie and Jack and you can see he really enjoyed desert. Annie and Jack sat out on the deck with Grampy and each took turns telling stories. Even though it was hot out there they were out there for at least 30 minutes or long just telling their stories. Max went out for a while and peeked in the house through the door with his little squashed face. We even sang Happy Birthday to Oliver as his birthday is today. The first Sunday of the month is my favorite and if you were here in OC you would be able to join us. There is nothing I would like any better then to have my kiddos here.
It has been very hot but then Steph and Les know about hot weather. We just aren't used to it being so warm for so long. Today it is finally cooling off and maybe I can do some yard work. The sun really burned the garden even though I was good about watering sometimes twice a day. It needs some work now to get it ready for fall plantings.
Have been making some things for Stella and will get them in the mail today. Tomorrow I will go to Breanne's and take care of Emeri for the day so that Breanne can go to the Salon and get some bookwork done. I don't know how people have time for work- I'm sooo busy and I don't even work! I love what I do though





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

stephanie said...

that picture of jack looks so much like grampy! i wish we could have been there! thanks for celebrating oliver's birthday. i can't wait to see the cute things you've made for stella. you are the best!