Sunday, July 29, 2007

Dumb blonde joke

Carla started the dumb blonde jokes so here is another one.
First blonde:
"I can't seem to get the door unlocked!
Second blonde:
"Well You better hurry up. It's starting to rain and the top is down!
Now that is really Dumb!!!!!!!!
One more for good measure:
A blonde asked someone what time it was, and they told her it was 4:45.
The blonde, with a puzzled look on her face replied,
"You know, it's the weirdest thing. I have been asking that question all day,
and each time I get a different answer,"
Oh well what can I say!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

a man at church always used to ask me if i wanted to hear a blonde joke. i'd always say, "no thanks!." he quit asking me. :)

but those are pretty funny, grammy. what hve you guys been up to?

Chelsey Brae said...

HAPPPPPPPPPPY BIRTHHHHHHHDAY!!!!!!!!