Friday, May 11, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

I am the most blessed grammy in the whole world. I have 3 sons (all very different) that have many talents in different fields and interests. I have 13 wonderful, beautiful, intelligent, giving,loving, talented, perfect grandchildren. I have 21 precious great grandbabies. Then of course I have 2 daughters that are the loving wives of 2 of my sons and they are my daughters too! Of course I need to include all of the husbands and wives of my grandchildren because they are special and I love them as they are my kids too! So you see why I am so blessed and how could anyone be more grateful for them all, than I am. Life is wonderful and it just gets better everyday. Today the sun is shining and it is a happy day. Thank you all for being the children that you are to me and know that I love you all with all of my heart.
Happy Mother's day to all of my "daughters".

3 comments:

Leslie said...

thanks grammy. you're the best. ;)

stephanie said...

happy mothers day to you! i love you! we can't wait to come see you next month.

CashelBrae said...

Happy mothers day to you too grammy!!! I had a great day too! :)

Andrew got his books in the mail! YEAH! He (me) is sending a thank you post card out this week :)

give grammpy a hug for me and you one too!

love you