Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Happy for another day!

Well Chapman did not win the series so they came home yesterday and Grampy met them at the bus. Now he will have to find something else to do as baseball season is over for him at Chapman. Don't think that will be a problem as he can always find something to do between physical thearapy,reading, yard work etc. We took care of Emeri on Saturday -Sunday. She is an active 15 month old. Really walking pretty well now but gets places much faster crawling. Kept me very busy but lots of fun and love having her. Just wish all my others were as close.
Katie and Matt come over this weekend for dinner so I get to hug those babies and watch them grow. Only a few more weeks and I can see the rest of my favorite big and little people.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

sorry about chapman, but yay for us coming! :)