Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Just another day

Try as I might my pictures aren't downloading but will continue working on it. Grampy is still asleep this morning so thought I would blog abit before he wakes up. He is now walking with a cane so that shows progress. His thearapy is going very well and the thearapist is really pleased with his progress.
Matt and Katie and all of the kids were here Sunday for Easter. It was fun and they are so cute and fun to watch. More big news!!!!! Breanne is pregnant again so that will make number ???
I think I have lost count! It is a lot though and I brag about all of the babies all of the time.
Did you check Cashel's blog with Hannah in the mailbox? Toooo cute.
Here's grampy ready to get up so will keep trying with pictures.

2 comments:

stephanie said...

yay for breanne! we can be pregnant together. tell grampy we love him. i am sure you are taking such great care of him! what a lucky guy!

Chelsey Brae said...

AHHH SHE'S PREGNANT!!! No way HOW FUN!! :)