Friday, March 30, 2007

Another day!

Well another day and a day closer to Grampy getting better. The thearapist said that he was walking pretty well but that he has to use the walker for a couple of weeks before he can graduate to a cane. He wants to go to the baseball game next week so somehow we will get him there! Needless to say I have been busy playing nursemaid.
Breanne and Rob and Emeri came over last night and we had a belated birthday for Emeri. She had a big party on Sunday but of course we couldn't go. They brought pictures and she was pretty cute. I made chocolate cupcakes yesterday and wish you could have seen her devour hers. Will post a picture as soon as I can get my camera to download.
There was choclate from one end of her to the other and everywhere else. We took her from the highchair to the laundry tub!!!!!
Think I need to go and get new batteries. Will do it tomorrow.
Anyway, that's all for now and have to keep remembering it has only been 1 week since the surgery!

1 comment:

Chelsey Brae said...

I'm glad he's doing better. I'm sure he'll be glad to get out of the walker! :) Emeri sounds cute!!