Saturday, November 18, 2006

Early memories



Leslie you tagged me and I really had to think!. That was a LONG time ago. When I was 2 years old something very special happened and I still do remember it. I had been at my Grandma Smith's and when I went home there was a new baby in the bedroom. My dad kept saying "shshsh". I just remember that part but the baby was my sister, Betty and she had been born at home. There are many early memories and Leslie has my story. Maybe we should share early Christmas memories as that is this time of year. It is fun to read what my children and grandchildren remember. I often wonder. Matthew I tag you and Chelsey and Dan for early memories.

3 comments:

stephanie said...

oh grammy, that is the sweetest picture! i love your hair.

Leslie said...

very sweet, both the picture and the story! love you

Chelsey Brae said...

Alright I put my earliest memory on mine! Miss and Love you, I'm going to try and call you on Tuesday if your free, Tell you an update on family!
Love miss you