Sunday, October 29, 2006

The weekend!

Well today is Sunday and I just finished reading all of the blogs. I tried to download a picture of Emri that Breanne just gave to me but have not had much luck. Will keep trying. Yesterday was busy day as it was homecoming at Chapman and it started with 10:30 decorating for the lucheon and then ended at 9:30 after the football game. It was a long day. Grampy had his usual spirited yelling and etc. at the game and was getting rather hoarse. He did have fun!!!!
Next weekend is the American Celebration at Chapman and I am on the Opening Night Committee so that will be a busy night. The students do such a great job and are so talented. It is like going to a Broadway show.
Nothing exciting today just staying home and getting organized for the following week. Think I will try a new recipe for dinner. Wish you were all her so we could have dinner together. Just wishing. Sorry this blog is not more interesting but what can I say?????
Love and hugs to all of you

1 comment:

Chelsey Brae said...

Sounds like it was a great football game if grampy wen hoarse! :) Your blog entry's are always intersting! I think they're fun to read keep it up.
Love you