Thursday, October 26, 2006

Thursday!

Grampy says every day is Thursday as it come around so quickly. That means it is the day to put the trash out. The weeks do go by very quickly and seem to be faster all of the time.
Today I took a client to get new carpeting and so need to call the installer and get him to go out and measure the house. Should be a good job as she is carpeting the whole upstairs and downstairs. After that I went by the church as today we were changing the decorations for fall. This will keep okay till Dec when we change again for Christmas. Couldn't do everything as the we share our sancuary with a spanish church and they use it when we aren't. It helps with the overhead as they do pay rent. They are having a baptism on Sunday afternoon so we could't finish with our decor until next week. It will look good though when we are finished Grampy came and picked me up and we drove down to see Emri and Breanne.
By then we were hungry so stopped at In and Out and had a hamburger. (for Danny,
It was delicious!) Breanne gave me this picture of Emri so I am going to try to put it on this page. Will see what happens.

2 comments:

Chelsey Brae said...

Dad will be out there in January so he can eat it then and bring back in-n-out for me :) Brad is anxious to try a double double animal style :) Love you Grammy

Dr Dan said...

I'll be there soon! Save me one, or two, or three...