Monday, October 30, 2006

Monday- Tuesday

Have been running all of this day and on the phone when I stopped. Seems as if everyone wanted something today. Better decide what to get for Halloween as the day is tomorrow and I don't have anything to hand out. We don't get many trick or treaters but the few we have need something. Have you seen the Hallmark singing ghost? Really cute! I didn't get one. Cute but I don't need more things.
Matt and Katy and the kiddos look so great in their costumes. No wonder they won the prize. Looking forward to pictures of all of the others in their costumes.
My friend is going as a deviled egg. She is dressing all in white with a big yellow circle on her front and one on her back and devil horns and a pitch fork. There are come clever costumes.
Today is Halloween. Grampy bought some candy to hand out even though we have very few kids come by. I ran away today with my friend and we went to lunch and then to a movie. The movie was "Queen" which she wanted to see. Don't other! It was okay but a waste of time.
Tomorrow I start decorating Christmas trees for our Holiday Fantasy at Orange Republican Women. Last year I did 8 of them and hopefully there won't be so many this year.

No comments: